How to Import MBOX files into Thunderbird?
**Note: Before Importing MBOX files into Thunderbird simply make sure that you have installed the "ImportExportTools" addons in your Thunderbird. Get http://www.nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html (Copy the URL paste it in your browser to download the add-on).
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird ( Program » Mozilla Thunderbird)
2. Go to Tools menu & select ImportExportTools option – shown below :
3. Then click on “Import MBOX file” – shown below
4. Select the below option to import MBOX files :
By default “Import directly one or more mbox files” option will be selected. If you have to import mbox with its subdirectory then you can select the second option. After selecting the option click on the “OK” button.
5. Browse your MBOX files from you saved location – shown below :
6. After that click on the OPEN button to import converted MBOX files into Thunderbird – see below :
In this way you can access or view your Windows Live Mail emails into Mozilla Thunderbird application without any trouble using our Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird program by importing converted .MBOX files into it.
Are you planning to move your Windows Live Mail email message files to Thunderbird environment?
Then try the best Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Converter tool that easily permits you to open or read your Windows Live Mail EML email messages into Mozilla Thunderbird email app by converting EML files into MBOX as .mbox file can simply be imported on Thunderbird client.
Try & Buy – Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Exporter
Version : 2.4 | Size : 1.28 MB
Read Related Topics
• Windows Live Mail to Mac Mail
• Windows Live Mail to Entourage
• Windows Live Mail to Eudora